Tweets of Doom for the week ending 2010-11-14
This is a compilation of this week’s Tweets of Doom. For more, check us out and follow us on Twitter.
- Double rainbow! OMG! http://yfrog.com/evr88yj
- I managed to do 623 words at lunch today. That’ll do. I’m still almost two days ahead. Now time for #pathfinder and Chinese!
- This http://bit.ly/d4A1sI made me investigate ICONS then this http://bit.ly/a6iLnb and the currently half-price PDF made me buy it #rpg
- 16,750 words so far. Only 220 today. Also busy the last few nights. I’ll get back into the regular 2000 words per day tomorrow #nanowrimo
- I really loved the outtake at the end of Ep 7 of JourneyQuest. How would your fantasy PCs react to seeing an aeroplane? http://bit.ly/cuKv2n
- 18,831 so far! Back on top of the game! I’m thinking things are moving a little slow, but the MC is almost in the thick of things #nanowrimo
- RT @greatwolf So, what’s up with Showdown? I answer this question here: http://tinyurl.com/38e5pou
- Just read Play Unsafe by @grahamwalmsley in one enjoyable sitting. There’s some good advice in there and some nice little improv tricks #rpg
- No words today or yesterday, but just planned out the basic outline of the rest of the story. Tomorrow’s Goal: 6,000 words. #nanowrimo
- OMG… I made Cthulhu in Doodle Devil! That’s awesome! I love how the result of a combo of two elements can tell little story sometimes, too
- MISSION SUCCESSFUL! 8,578 words today! Bringing me up to a total of 27,409 – enough for Monday and Tuesday. Awesome! #nanowrimo
- It was definitely a good move to spend some time planning out my story a bit more. It made me excited again and got me on a roll. #nanowrimo
- I think it also helps that it’s raining today. It always makes me feel creative. I think I have water elemental ancestry in there somewhere.
- @grahamwalmsley Inspired me to run an improv game for my wife with platforms. She was a cyborg psychologist on a space elevator. Good times.
- Download and play the finalist games for Game Chef 2010 http://gamechef.wordpress.com/2010-playoff-rules/ #rpg